Choosing a financial advisor is an important decision. We understand that you have many options, and that when you choose us, we are honor-bound to live up to the trust you have placed in us. We believe that knowledge and commitment from both sides are vital to your continued financial success.
You can expect us to consistently and responsibly provide the services for which you have entrusted us. We will do so by focusing on the following keys to a successful relationship:
What You Can Expect From Us
- Treat you with respect, honesty, and dignity
- Act as your advisor, putting your interests first
- Strive to acquire a complete and accurate understanding of your goals, your tolerance for investment risk, and your time frame
- Explain the implications of the strategies we propose
- Meet with you regularly to review your personal financial portfolio
What We Expect From You
- Treat us with the same respect, trust, and honesty you receive from us
- Full disclosure of pertinent financial information
- Commitment to and participation in the financial planning process
- Honest feedback about our services
- Introductions from friends or family you feel would benefit from our services
- We all agree to make your financial strategies a priority
- We will keep each other informed of any new developments that might affect these strategies
- We will all agree to take the time to regularly review your personal financial policy statement
Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. The LPL registered representative may only discuss securities or transact business with persons who are residents of AZ, CO, FL, KY, LA, NC, MI, NY, OK, PA, TX, WA, WV.
|Not FDIC Insured||Not Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
|Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency||Not a Bank Deposit|
St. Martin Bank & Trust and SMB Investment Center are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.