St. Martin Bank is excited to announce the launch of our new Mobile Banking app, now available for iPhone or Android devices. Mobile Banking allows you to view your account balances and transactions, as well as make transfers 24/7, all at your convenience.
To use St. Martin Bank Mobile Banking, you must be a registered Online Banking user. If you have not yet signed up for online banking, it's easy. Enroll now:
Enroll in Personal Online Banking
Enroll in Business Online Banking
- Get Started
1. Login to Online Banking
2. Visit the Mobile page under the 'Preferences' section of the navigation pane.
3. Under Mobile Enrollment, select "Yes" to enable your mobile device.
4. Under Mobile Authorizations, select a "Mobile Authorization Code". This code will be used as an additional layer of security when accessing certain features within Mobile Banking.
5. Download our app by using the link below or by searching for St. Martin Bank in the iTunes App Store or in Google Play.
Detail Account Overview
- Mobile Banking Security Tips
As mobile phone technology advances, it becomes increasingly important for you to protect your account information. Here are a few security tips:
- Password protect your mobile phone.
- Never store user names and passwords on the phone.
- Keep the phone with you, and secure it when not in use.
- Close the browser on your phone when not in use – especially if you have Mobile Banking activated.
- Install antivirus software on your phone.
- Never open attachments or click links from unfamiliar sources.
- Don't 'jailbreak' your phone as it may disable important security features.