Free checking that pays you the high interest you deserve (in cash)
Kasasa Cash is free checking that puts money right in your pocket — with high interest and nationwide ATM fee refunds.* Just meet the easy qualifications each monthly qualification cycle to enjoy the benefits. Link your account to Kasasa Saver for even greater savings. After all, it's your cash so you should benefit the most from it. Kasasa Cash. Do you Kasasa?
Kasasa Cash is perfect for you if you want:
- Free, high-interest checking
- 3.26% APY* on balances up to $10,000 when you qualify
- 3.26% – 0.25% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY on all balances if you don't qualify
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $12.50 per monthly qualification cycle)*
- Can link to high-interest Kasasa Saver account
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking, bill pay, and e-Statements
- Free debit card
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured account
To earn these rewards, simply do the following during the monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-Statement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
If you miss a monthly qualification cycle, don't worry!
You will still enjoy free checking and there's no penalty for not qualifying. Plus you get a base 0.05% APY* and you get right back to making 3.26% APY* and enjoying ATM refunds the next cycle you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 08/15/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $12.50 ($5.00 per single transaction) and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 3.26%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 3.26% - 0.25% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. ACH transaction must be a third-party initiated, recurring payment posted and settled in your account per monthly qualification cycle. If the account remains at a zero balance for more than five business days, it will automatically close. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. For additional fees that may affect this account, see the Standard Fee Schedule disclosed separately. Fees may reduce earnings. Account available to individuals with only one account per individual. Corporations, partnerships, and non-profit organizations are not eligible.
- Qualification Dates for 2015
Qualification Dates for 2015:
(Your monthly qualifications must be met by this day in order to receive your rewards.)
Statement Cycle End Dates 2015